Providing Reliable Hardscaping for You and Your Home’s Yard
Hardscaping is a term used to describe the man-made features of a landscape. This includes pretty much everything in a landscape design that is not a plant or other organic material. Examples of hardscaping include things like gravel and paving stones, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, water features, gazebos, and decks. Hardscaping can be made from natural stone or man-made materials. Effective landscaping designs include a balance of hardscape and softscape. Landscapes that tilt heavily towards soft scaping tend to look like jungles and require large amounts of maintenance to keep them in line, while landscapes that include too much hardscape are visually unappealing and unwelcoming.
The landscape designers at Stoeckig Landscape Group are experts in a wide variety of hardscape designs. Our team of professionals will help you design and install hardscape features in your yard, including the following:
- Retaining walls
- Pergolas and gazebos
- Water features
- Accents, such as pots, statues, and benches
We have hardscaping ideas to spruce up any back yard! We work with a wide range of materials, including natural stone, wood, concrete, brick, and pavers. As our designers work with you to incorporate hardscape design elements into your back yard, we’ll carefully consider the following:
- Ambience— We want the look and feel of your space to be just right, so we’ll create a design that fits you, your needs, and your space. We’ll choose materials carefully and never add anything that detracts from the overall design aesthetic.
- Drainage— It’s critical to remember that hardscaping has a different effect on the environment than soft scaping. We’ll plan drainage installations around hardscape features to capture runoff in a responsible way.
- Natural Beauty— Our landscape designers love the outdoors. We want the spaces we design to emulate the beauty of nature and not detract from it. Hardscaping should never be clumsy or strident but should blend gracefully with the rest of the space.
- Materials— We love to choose materials that blend seamlessly with the exterior of your home and with the natural environment. We use a variety of textures and colors to create interest.
If you live in or around Dacula, call Stoeckig Landscape Group to help you build the back yard of your dreams!