Landscaping your home does more than improve its curb appeal. It’s a proven way to garner more attention from potential buyers when you put your home on the market. Whether you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months or the within a few years, here are some of the ways landscaping benefits homeowners:
- Landscaped homes sell faster than properties that aren’t landscaped
- Well-manicured, landscaped homes attract more buyers and sell faster
- Well-placed trees and shrubbery reduce energy costs, saving homeowners money
- Well-lit pathways save homeowners their home insurance premiums because lighting deters criminal activities
- Professional landscaping raises home values
Although a well-landscaped yard attracts more buyers, lowers energy costs, and raises home values, it’s important to make good landscaping choices to get the biggest bang for your buck. Extravagant landscaping projects rarely see a 100% return on investment. It’s the small changes that have the most significant impacts. Working with a professional landscaping company, such as Stoeckig Landscape Group, helps you make good choices that improve your home’s curb appeal and add value.
Stoeckig Landscape Group specializes in residential landscaping and lighting. We use our expertise to help our clients create beautiful outdoor areas that highlight the best features of their homes and create useable outdoor living spaces. You can count on our team of specialists to bring your yard to life. Our services include patio design, hardscaping, water gardens, and general landscaping. Give your tired, worn-out lawn new life. Contact Stoeckig Landscape Group today at 770-831-1790 to learn more about our services and set up a consultation to discuss your project.